View Single Post
Old 07-06-13, 07:12 PM   #18
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcb 180 View Post
Well I've always been a petrol head. I got it from my dad who used to have some lovely cars in his time but caught the bus to work? Well its rubbed off on my son now but he is worse than me. So when we are both together it does my wifes head in.

I got the zed to talk about. Not that I want to improve on its performance. I just love an older car that still looks a lot newer than it really is with all the spit & polish etc.

My lad and I sort of share one awesome looking Astra Gte. Then he has got a scooby Import 1994 which is undergoing an engine transplant with some 260bhp on tap.

We also share a nice 1.7 dti astra estate on a 51 plate that will not do less than 50mpg no matter how its driven. So we do pop out for a few beers and watch the lions team and talk cars on our own now and then.

Love the father and son element to this.

Think my youngest will be like this with me. He's really interested in the ZS and came out to here my very basic explanation of the induction change and is bursting to get involved in fitting the decat. He's 9.

Looking forward to the years ahead and sharing drives, beer and rugby. Enjoy the good times !
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote