Thread: Im Homeless
View Single Post
Old 16-07-08, 01:13 PM   #37
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I was half expecting this, it's a real shame when we have to read negative opinions on other forums. I just wished that people would be diplomatic in what they say so as to not create an atmosphere as witnessed here.

What I do not want to see is a divide between the MG community, we are all here for one simple purpose, so why the hostilities?

I would rather things be channeled in the right direction via the site team in question before airing it on another forum. It only creates bad blood and sucks more people in.

Paul has every right to be asking questions as he cares for XPF as we do for theMGZS, I would be no different if the roles were reversed.

Let's hope any differences can be resolved and let's make the MG community a happy one.