Thread: Im Homeless
View Single Post
Old 16-07-08, 02:03 PM   #39
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Stamford, There allways will be a Divide in the community, there allways has been Back in the Day's when I was a Mod on XPF the devide was between XPF and .Org, I went through all the politics when steve took over and my experience on how steve treated me (I was one of his super mods after he took over) made me leave, now I go back very rarely. I don't hold grudges I just havn't really had a reason to go back...

Talkingcars
If your talking about who I think you are then Ignore him, if you talk about it on forums your thread gets deleted, I can understand why, but I can also see the other side of the coin. I know a bit about his history and also a bit about him and the way he treats people. TBH he has never treated me bad, but on the other hand I've seen how he treated a good friend of mine... Anything further should be confined to PM's or emails so as to take the negative posting away from the forum.

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk

Last edited by ZS; 16-07-08 at 02:06 PM.
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote