Thread: Had enough
View Single Post
Old 12-03-11, 03:01 PM   #20
driley90

driley90 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
Cant take any more of this crap my head has gone bang this morning i have hidden behind a brave face for a long time now thinking things dont bother me i need help i have been out of work for 2 years now and its got to the stage were i cant be arsed because i am scared of rejection from everyone because of my age. my blood pressure has gone through the roof, everyone says "its ok Alan can handle it he wont get depressed" but i think its here i feel so down and out and finished, dont worry i am not at the stage where i will do something stupid or anything like that i just feel so numb inside a bit of a loner. Marshalling is the only pleasure i get in life nowadays and its looking like i wont be able to do that this year.
O.K. now listen mate I was out of work for 18 months back in 2008/9 until I found an agency wanting cleaners for the ambulance service so I applied to be an ambulance deep cleaner and 5 months on I went for the interview and I got the job 'cos I had an answer to every question asked to me regarding the job and the irony of it is that I hate agencies and have had some quite bad times with them and was reluctant to go with another one but look at where it got me - full time with the N.H.S. and on a good salary with the prospects of a promotion and a pay increase every year so don't give up, go find them agencies who deal with the N.H.S. and see where it takes you!!!

Last edited by driley90; 12-03-11 at 03:08 PM.
driley90 is offline   Reply With Quote