Thread: Firefrost 180
View Single Post
Old 21-12-16, 12:31 PM   #48
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
Im considering selling up in the new year but still want to keep one of my zs’s as a second car. I will probably keep the BRG hatch as it’s a more practical car for tip runs ect. Looking at the 2.0l diesel Giulietta as a new daily driver and selling the Firefrost 180 saloon. Only trouble is ive no idea how to value it. Its no history, other than what you can find on the various forums. A CAT C, 1 FOB car. Sure it has all the nice modifications but doesn’t run as well as it should. Ive covered 1500 miles in it since it was MOT’d and although it’s a running and driving car its happier on a run than it is around town. Not sure if that’s because it’s got the 270 cams or the fuelling issue. Anyone any ideas what its worth? I know if I was to break it id get more than if I was to sell it whole but I don’t really want the hassle and it would be a shame.