View Single Post
Old 02-11-11, 07:50 AM   #9
Enright

Enright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the roughEnright is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyb85 View Post
I have SDI injectors and digimafam sitting at home as car was really poor running below 2500rpm

I have started collecting parts for the rear electric windows, switches, door handles and wiring is sorted! (just got to get motors and mechanisms)

Looking at getting interior from ZS and removing the walnut effect with some tasteful carbon wrapping, and may do the mirrors also.

ZS180 brakes are planned all round!

Exhaust will get a wee visit to stainless creations for them to sort that out :-)
All of that sounds great! When you go to get your exhaust done, if I were you I would only get either the back-box, or at most back-box and mid section changed.
Apparently the next upcoming changes to MoT regulations will call for a visual check (to see if the cat that should be there still is). However there will be no change to the emissions test so there doesn't actually have to be anything IN the cat!!!
Take the opportunity to bash the innards out and allow your gases to flow more freely - it makes a helluva difference on TD's.

Mk2 MG ZS TD 115 with full 180 kit (and 2x Lotus Elan SE Turbos)
Enright is offline   Reply With Quote