View Single Post
Old 28-08-12, 10:16 PM   #18
Steven11

Steven11 has a spectacular aura aboutSteven11 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
The Zeds are best on windy roads. Before my ex moved, she used to live in a small village just past Alton Towers. The last 30 miles once you came off the A500 and had to go over the peak district mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, great roads........Still nothing can touch it round the bends.
Had a scary a hell incident with a 2003 TF when i first past my test at 17. Worked for Arnold Clark and was driving the TF round a long corner and never noticed a big puddle in the middle of it. As soon as i hit the puddle the back stepped out on me and being 17 with no experience i paniced, spun, hit a wall which through me into a metal railing which i spun through 5 times. When i finaly came to a stand still the car was in pieces. That was the longest walk ever back to the dealership to tell my boss i had wrecked the car.

Ever since then ive never had much condidence in the twisties and i condem and would burn every rear wheel drive car on the road. Ive decided ill stick to open straight roads

Would love to learn how to do all that siddy ways stuff but just dont have the confidence after what happened.
Steven11 is offline   Reply With Quote