Thread: "The Project"
View Single Post
Old 01-05-18, 07:23 AM   #385
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
I'm starting to wonder if I'd want to track it after all the work
And, if after all the work - you simply gave up and passed it on to someone else without having taken it to the track - would you not regret it .... ? It's not like in 10 years you could do it all again from scratch if you thought you'd made a mistake. When you conceived the idea to do it all, was it to trailor it to shows, or to drive it?

Easy for others to comment as it's not us who have put in all the time, effort and cash thus far. Only you know where your head is. If it's - that's it, I'm through, no more for me - fair enough. I think your decision of - pause, store, review before I get rid - is a good common sense way to deal with what has been a huge investment in terms of finance, effort and emotion.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote