View Single Post
Old 14-09-12, 07:50 AM   #25
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynester View Post
Is it not an option to pursue the mother for maintenance through the courts/CSA?? She may not want to see them, but she still has an obligation to pay in the eyes of the law!
I get £10 a month CSA from her (She's on Dissability, but noone knows what is wrong with her!)

I am under a court order not to disclose anything about her, but lets say she's been convicted (although won't go to prison) and had all four of her kids taken off her (two of which have been forcefully adopted and my two are with me)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-81 View Post
wayenster is right and you could try maybe popping into the council to see if your entitled to a little help with the council tax i know it wont be much but every little helps
Tried that, I earn to much for Hampshire council to pay any council tax etc... any other county would help out it seems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
....If your interested and want to send me over details of your expertise / experience then I can also keep you in mind if any work comes up through my company. We're pretty small at the moment but growing at a fair rate and we also have contacts in the south west so may start to target that area soon.
Child care isn't that much during the term time, its the holidays that cost the money, but in order to make it better for me we add up the cost for the year then split it by 12 so we have a fixed monthly amount.

If you have any work going then I'd be happy to see what I can do - I'm a network and security person mainly, but I also do a lot of Linux \ Windows Server work (Keeping small websites such as Jobsite and The Daily Mail Online up) plus I can pretty much turn my hand to most things computers (Was trained up on Compellant Storage the other week! and have three VMWare Clouds I administer daily...) - I can go into more detail if you need it

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote