View Single Post
Old 05-09-12, 05:17 PM   #13
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I'll pop over and we can go for a spin in my ZS.

That will sort you out Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brick wall, silver car, hello officer.

Or have a mini meet and go up to the burger bar, top of Portsmouth.

Did a tunnel run in the tf, that was fun.

Not quite got the hang of the vid bit, with the camera yet. Bank holiday isnt the best time to be running with about 20 other f's and tf's, on the A27. Two tunnels, girly voice was cause I still had the sunglasses on and it went all black!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doh!!!!!!!!!!

Just click on to play.

Did a Southampton Uni open day with one of the grandsons and granddaughter, went into the Empress of Blandings on the way back. Do a fantastic lunch offer. £7.99 for 2 courses, we were going to have a pud, but we were all too stuffed. Have to have a meet there soon.

Always willing to hand the tools to you, but soooooooooooo much easier to get a garage to do it. Know its all about money, but its a pain now working on the cars, fun goes in direct relationship to your age!!!!!!!!!!!