AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-10, 09:06 PM   #1
Nats Whiskas

Nats Whiskas is on a distinguished road
:(

Unfourtently its gotta go as im looking for 120+ with the body kit and fogs already on!

£1200 but i am negotiable

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1593386.htm

For Sale is one MG ZS 120 2002 with 148k miles on the clock.

Car is the 1800cc 120 version. The Actual Body Work is in Beautiful condition, You would be hard pressed to tell the real milage.

The Car is mechanically perfect, runs drives and starts as new. More often than not the engine barely turns over, it fires up straight away. The Car Has only recently been Serviced, taxed and MOT'd within the last 100 Miles. I have recipts for parts changed with service.

Interior is in good condition, How ever as is common with the MG's their is a slight rip in the drivers seat.
I have stuck a Kenwood Cd player in as the standard one was missing when I bought the car and it all works perfectly.

Car comes with some service history, and the previous years MOT. Unfourtently as I bought the car at auction, the previous owner didnt give the users manual or previous MOT certifactes.

It currently has 10 months MOT and 4 months tax.

Due to the fact the car is 7 years old, Their is a very slight,barely noticable amount of rust on the passenger side left wheel arch. Very easy to recitfy though.

If you would like anymore information or would like to see more pictures please feel free to e-mail me or give me a call or text anytime.

Cheers
Nats Whiskas is offline   Reply With Quote