theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 09-03-10, 07:27 AM   #1
nath86

nath86 is on a distinguished road
My mk1 yellow zed

Ok well i have been really putting this off but after the missis and i went to a scan for are 3rd child it all became real and i realised the zed will have to go for something bigger and cheaper.

Its a mk1 zed with 82k with long t&t, the usall spec the 180 comes with.

I have lovingly cared for this car in the last 7 months and its been a joy to own over the 10k iv done, its been faultless for us, its had the belts done by the previous owner at 71k 8 months ago although no receipt but i do have a cambelt kit receipt.
Iv had 2 toyos put on the front 3 months ago still with like new tread, just had a cusco oil catch tank fitted, it has been lowered and decat pipe fitted but thats it in mod terms, and r45 clear front lights. It has no manifold rattles, i serviced it last month with new sparkys and fully synthetic oil and filter etc. It drives very very well and goes as it should (this is my second 180 and by far alot better)
Other bits that have been done are new discs and pads on the rear, new pads on the front, new middle section exhaust, whatever is needed has been done regardless of cost. Slave cylinder plate has been reinforced and along with all new clutch components at 71k, heater works on every speed.

usall wear on drivers bolster although not bad, stone chips to front splitter, slight dent in nsr door (see pics) this car is faultless and in very good condition although the pics say it all

It does have a hid kit fitted along with a piper backbox, and an exspensive jvc mp3 cd player, but this will be negotiated in price due to my current situation.

LOOKING FOR £2200 with exhaust and hid kit and cd player or 2k without them 3 bits. no offers, pm me if interested and i will get back to you.

I will try and take more pics today in the sunny weather to show how stunning this car really is!

nath86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-10, 08:35 AM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Nice car, sorry its got to go but needs must, hope you get a quick sale.

Old 09-03-10, 08:59 AM   #3
nath86

i hope so to but then i still have 6 months tho so i will wait for the right buyer, anyhow heres some sunny pics

The standard airbox is back btw
Old 09-03-10, 09:09 AM   #4
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Last time I took photos of the car, out in the forest, always remember a motorbike guy driving by shaking his head.

I just put it down to jealousy.

Do look good in yellow!!!!

Old 09-03-10, 10:26 AM   #5
Marky Mark

Marky Mark is on a distinguished road
Smile

I really like the yellow ZS, but I couldn't turn down the excellent deal I got with the silver one!! If I hadn't done the mods too mine already I would of thought about buying your car Nath!

Good luck with the sale mate, shame she has to go....
Marky Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-10, 12:31 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Shame, but you are right, with 3 kids it can be a tight squeeze in the back but not impossible. I was looking at a ZS when they first came out but my three girls were too big and we had to stick with the Picasso as they had more room. Now they are older the ZS became an attractive purchase as they rarely sit in the back.
Old 09-03-10, 01:55 PM   #7
nath86

Cheers for your lovely comments guys, yea i know if push comes to shove i will have to fit 3 in the back as i wont let this go for penuts as its an excellant car, but in realality like stamford says its a goin to be a tight squeeze, and i need somethin cheaper to run on fuel & ins etc
Old 09-03-10, 04:45 PM   #8
Smokie

Smokie will become famous soon enough
Dont suppose you fancy taking a 3 dr vw polo 51 plate and some cash, would make a great second car for you or the misses?
Smokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-10, 05:37 PM   #9
nath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokie View Post
Dont suppose you fancy taking a 3 dr vw polo 51 plate and some cash, would make a great second car for you or the misses?
Thanks for the offer, but i would probs sell it on as the missis and i only like driving bigish cars so not worth the hassle tbh, But thanks for the interest and offer its appreciated maybe sell it and by mine
Old 15-03-10, 10:24 AM   #10
nath86

Car is back to standard, apart from catchtank and lowered and decat pipe, also forgot to mention car is hpi clear and i have the full report. 2K no offers, pm if interested, have more pics on request.