theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-10, 02:19 PM   #12
haGGard

haGGard is on a distinguished road
Cool thread, some nice old cars there. Heres my list.

1) Bought my first car after riding a moped. A gold 1.1 mk3 fiesta. Whoop. Proper reliable, but sold it for this, which was at the time the car i've always wanted in the whole wide world.

2) Mk2 Fiesta XR2

It was everything i wanted and more, my best car i've ever owned. I sold this on when i decided to buy something more modern. I met my current GF who had a 5 month old boy, so wanted something safer. So i got the puma.

3) Puma 1.7 VCT. I bought a full stainless decat system for it and coilovers too.

As it had no rear seat space, after about a year i decided i wanted a 4 door and a big boot, but i also wanted to go back to the 'old skool fords' again. Think i was missing the XR2 a bit much. So i bought this:

4) Ford Sierra Saphire Cosworth replica. (2.0 twinky)

It was very roomy. It had a full leather cosworth recaro interior too. Unfortunatley, it had a few problems. The biggest of all was the bodged engine loom and the rad fan wouldnt work. I decided i couldn't live with tempremental old cars any more and that it was a silly mistake to buy it, so i flogged in on after 2 weeks and got back in my trusty puma.

After a few more months i decided to look for something bigger again. Could of got a mondy, but i suddenly started noticing ZS's all over the place and they really took my fancy. Not long later and i'm now the proud owner of this:

5) Mk1 MG ZS 180 Hatch

While the MG has had its problems already, i've hopefully ironed a few of them out. I'm loving owning it. I still have the puma in the garage, which is currently for sale on auto trader (shameless plug) and i will be very sad to see that go, it was my pocket rocket which i love very much.

And thats where i am today!!
haGGard is offline   Reply With Quote