AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-12, 07:38 PM   #1
rakester

rakester is on a distinguished road
MG Custom Anodized Oil Caps

* PLEASE READ FIRST - I'm doing these on the ZR site and thought a few of you guys might be interested. Only designs 3,4 and 5 will be relevant to you guys. They are being designed for the 4 pot k series so the designs will align straight on those engines but I'm not sure they will on the KV6, they should fit though if the cap is the same as the 4 pot k series. I don't need 20 names here, as have quite a few on the ZR forum. But if you want one please put your name down on this thread, no need to go to ZR forum*

I need 20 names down to make this happen, once the 20 names are down I will need payment from each person.

Please only put your name down if you are 100% serious and aren't going to go walkies once I PM you for payment. I will instantly ban anyone unless they have a good reason not to pay up if they put there name down. (abuse of power maybe but at the end of the day I'm doing this for the members and putting my own cash on the line so don't want to be messed about).

Price: £25 delivered, I will need this sent via a method that won't charge me. Paypal gift, direct bank transfer, postal order or cash in hand.

Delivery time : Once ordered they will be machined and engraved, expect around 2 weeks ish.

How to order: Please put your user name, what design number you want and what colour you want...

example: Rakester - Design 1 - Blue

Example of a more simple one I had made up for my Impreza a while back, they are top quality and anodized beautifully and be making to exact specs of the OE MG Rover oil cap.

THEY WILL NOW BE ALIGNED TO FACE STRAIGHT.

thanks folks
rakester is offline   Reply With Quote