theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-12, 01:16 PM   #1
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
FINALLY took the plunge

I feel like the luckiest guy in the country at the moment, I really hit the jackpot with an unreserved ebay 2004 MK2 180. One owner from new, who bought it when he was 76 and has now retired from driving, he was also a member of the advanced driver institute.

£1850 buys you an immaculate 30,000 mile black ZS with FSH including the belts done 2k miles ago. When I say immaculate, I aint joking. No parking scuffs, bodywork in superb condition generally, interior looks and smells new (apart from a slight bloster tear) no rattles or knocks from the engine or suspension, new battery.....

So this morning I took the cover off and checked for leaks, nothing.... Manifolds are pristine. Thermostat still plastic will change it soon. Took the belt covers off to check the pulleys and weights, all look brand spank. De-badged the horrid brown badges with some black & chrome ones on order, and gave it a good clean. Clutch lever a little high but works superbly, I have sent a PM off to Sheddist anyway so I'll get that done ASAP, along with a catch tank, lots of plans..... But I have gone on long enough! Enjoy, I know I am.

Last edited by POMPSKI; 17-06-12 at 01:35 PM.
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote