theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-12, 08:45 PM   #26
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Guys stop speculating when quite simply Steve has said he doesn't know the full details and all you are doing is guessing.

This is not a defending post but is based on what I know right or wrong

The car was taken to Thor with a time scale given of x. X amount of time passed and nothing had been done claiming staff issues and time. Anyway it was done after a while and figures and graphs given and big money paid

The car was picked up soon after, however it would transpire the map is not brilliant with a few issues, so I think the person Drew mentioned came and took a peek at the map, suggestions were it was not a good map and could be made a lot better ironing out some peaks and flat spots etc

I think this was a month or so ago.

Not that many of you care but around 3 weeks ago George was admitted to hospital by his doctor with symptoms of a stroke, he spent 3 days in and he has bleeding in his brain and has had his driving licence suspended for 30 days while being sent home with medication to help stop the bleeding, this is fact as I visited the hospital and took a phone charger to borrow. This is obviously ongoing and has temporarily limited things such as work on this car I should think.

Anyway I haven't touched base with him for a while but this is what I know. I do think that whatever you guys say you should let Steve deal with his car himself, if he is happy then fair play. Equally if he is not happy he should resolve this with George in one way or another.

Anyway hopefully this helps

Ross

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 08-11-12 at 08:49 PM.