AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-13, 08:24 AM   #1
kev mocko

kev mocko is on a distinguished road
Hi guys i need someones opinion guys asap

Hi folks as im currently unemployed (made Redundant) im looking to swap the 180 today mk1.Ive been offered two cars to basically do a swap today.My reason being im meant to be getting married in august aswell so im now looking to down size engine wise as if and when i find a new job i know im going to end up having to use the car daily for work as with my 180 i didnt need to' had a company car.Now my dilema being ive been offered a zr 1.4 03 plate standard on 87k for my 180 51 plate on 78k.Or a zs 120 in tb hatch which ive always liked too its modded slightly on coilovers with 102kmiles on 53 plate.Is the 120 going to be much better on fuel than my 180? as its not doing a great deal on fuel as a daily commuter car and m probs going to have to do a good bit of travelling for a new job as theres not much round where i live,What would you do as i pretty much am going to look at the zr but the build quality of them isnt as good as the zs and they rust a little on all the four arches compared to the zs.but the zs could do with a tb front wing as it has been scraped a little.Really dont know what to do as the zs has longer t&t on it aswell the zr has to be taxed and id have to tax it when my zs has 5 months tax aswell.What would you guys do as i dont want to make a big mistake.cheers guys kev.
kev mocko is offline   Reply With Quote