theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-03-13, 08:18 AM   #11
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
The console would be designed so that the tablet would not be modified structurally so could be removed and replaced should that time come or an upgrade was desired. It would also then, keep it's warranty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Console without tablet....possible but there will be issues regarding buttons. Most tablets have a lock button (at least) on the side which needs to be used to unlock the tablet. I plan to install a switch and a solenoid to activate this button as there would be no other access. If you chose the tablet and I ordered it, then fine, I could do that but I couldn't supply the console without having the tablet in my possession without there being extra work needed. Also the screen size, although similar, vary depending on each 7" tablet.
Wouldn't your second comment there mean that it would not be easy to upgrade the tablet as in your first comment? - Not criticising just wondering.

I have two 7" tablets sitting at home, if I could use one of these with a console that you provide that would be perfect for me... Of course if that required posting you the tablet first so that you can build the console around it then that's fine as well.

Oooo if you were to corner very hard could the G forces make the screen turn 90 degrees? (How many people will try that!?! lmao)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote