theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-14, 03:14 PM   #1
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
eBay / Facebook Find

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3111911687...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I was talking to the owner on Facebook about this before he put it up on eBay.

I do feel sorry for him over the way the guy (who was recommended to do the paintwork) screwed up the job and the car and then went about things (I mean who masks off the car then uses a stanley knife to cut off the tape ON the car????) and the state the car has been left in... It would be a damn shame to see that car go to the scrap heap in the sky as well.

I find myself in the position where I can fix the car up (got a mini body shop in the garage due to my other half having an airbrush business) and loads of spare parts laying around as well, with the ability to run the car as a show/weekend car but due to the time of year etc not the capitol to put up and buy it at the moment... Damn shame if you ask me.

Some may say that its not worth buying it and it will cost loads to put it right, but for me the putting it right bit won't cost that much at all still pipe dreams I fear... well unless I can find the cash from somewhere! (Can offer Airbrush work or Computer work in return lol)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote