theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-07-15, 08:28 AM   #11
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
As always, thanks for the comments folks . I know I'm a bit of a photo whore but I like to use the thread as a bit of a diary almost.

Luke, if ever I sell you have first refusal! What was the black MK1 that was sitting on your drive (you posted on FB)?

Jason, I don't have a time or place set just yet. We have a house move imminent so hopefully the first free Sunday I have after that. What about yourself? I did say to Howard before I went away that I'd like to get something sorted on my return so I don't want to leave it too long.
Howard is working a bit with Javelin, so its worth a chat with him.

I am in two minds about this year, I would like to be out in anger, yet I am considering putting both cars in a unit for work until next year! Like you, I have no time at the mo but would like a day out somewhere just for fun, donny, oulton, croft, somewhere with a bit about it.
Whilst I would like to challenge the record at croft, the sensibleness is saying no to a set of slicks just for 1 race weekend this year - its not like tyres are at their best 6-months on.
Dilemma, I just don't know what to do!!! so I'll prob just do a trackday.
Mark S is offline   Reply With Quote