theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-08, 10:53 PM   #1
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Accident

Well, It had to happen one day and it did on Sunday!!

I was at my mates place in Cumbernauld, nr Glasgow and decided to head home back to East Kilbride, but I needed petrol as the light was on, so headed up to the nearest petrol station at Cumbernauld Town Centre, and waited in the queue, in front of me was a Peugeot 307, behind the wheel was an women say in her late 50's, anyway was watching for a space to nip to and fill up, seen a calibra move away from a pump, so I was ready to go for it but a car was behind me then all of a sudden BANG!...only to find the dozy biatch in front had decided to reverse in to me!!!! We exchanged details and took pics of each others cars, she had a slight paint chip to the edge of the towing eye cover on the rear bumper!!!, damage to mine was a creased corner of the front bumper under the headlight where the bumper has compressed on the backing bar behind, and one of the locating pins on my headlight washer jet has broken, plus paint damage to that area, most folk say it is a small nudge, but that small nudge has been costed at cica £350 to fix, not including the washer jet!, dont know whether to go through my insurance or just present the dozy biatch with the quote for repair!

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote