Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-09, 02:08 PM   #1
TjP

TjP is on a distinguished road
Well done TjP you complete ****ing muppet

AHHHH!

Just picked my car up from the garage (brake pads all round and went on the T4 to check for errors) and thought I'd drive around a bit. Went up a lane I havent driven before, but I knew it came out onto a road I know well...

So at the junction where it comes out on to the familiar road I managed to SOMEHOW completely scrape and crack the lower rear arch to ****. It was a very narrow blind exit so I was concentrating on listening for traffic as I edged out and then suddenly SCRRRRRRRRCHHTTTTRRR followed by a "What the... F**K!!!!" <- That would be me.

I dont know what the hell it was but I obviously cut the corner and hit some sort of high curb... or... dunno!!!

I am REALLY p!ssed of with myself cause it was just wank driving by me... I was too concerned with the blind exit and cut the corner majorly (still not even sure how, I went as wide as possible in the narrow lane!).

I drove on a bit and then checked the damage. I was absolutely crapping myself, convinced the whole side was scratched and dented (sounded like it when it happened!)

Frankly I was relieved at the damage, after what I was expecting...

Here the pics anyway

If anyone knows of one for sale... or even the proper name for that part I need to replace (main arch?), please let me know!