theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 19-09-10, 10:29 PM   #11
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor View Post
Car's looking good.

Was camping out at Glencoe last night too, but had a tent thankfully Getting into a wet wetsuit in the morning wasn't a load of fun mind you
not fun!
Old 20-09-10, 09:32 AM   #12
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Car looking good, brightens up the event.

All this camping out, not trying for the SAS you lot????

Old 20-09-10, 08:08 PM   #13
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for all the nice comments..............A few people looked at him when parked in the paddock at lunch time.........Cheers you up, knowing ya ZS is worth staring at.
Taking him to another cold windy airfield next weekend............
The big test will be when I go to Wales for the rally GB in november, he may get a bit muddy,and I will have to spend 4 nights roughing it sleeping in the car........
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-10, 09:23 AM   #14
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hope you get a good marshalling position on the rally GB, always seem to get bad weather on that one.

Must be dedicated to cover as many as you do.

Old 21-09-10, 09:00 PM   #15
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Hope you get a good marshalling position on the rally GB, always seem to get bad weather on that one.

Must be dedicated to cover as many as you do.

The last 3 years I have got good posts. Enough space to park car safely, good view of cars, and very little spectator probs.

Dedicated maybe, mad yes..........Been marshalling since 1989, and always wonder why. Standing in the freezing cold, getting wet, stones, mud being thrown by passing cars, getting up at ungodly hours. Driving round half the country, no expenses...............I know why!! Cos for some strange reason I love it.........Be it a little club event, or a world event, I still get a thrill from it.
Old 21-09-10, 09:08 PM   #16
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

I still get a buzz from the smell of Castrol R.

With out you and guys like you, wouldnt be any rallies. Sooner you than me though!!!!

Old 21-09-10, 09:16 PM   #17
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
sounds fun to me unfortunatly its the time:/
Old 21-09-10, 09:40 PM   #18
daytona365

The time it takes is a problem. But i manage to fit the events in. Be it, motorcycle trials, rallies, rallycross, sprints, autotests, 12car navigational, track days with the Ferrari Owners Club......Just a shame, that the venues keep closing down