theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 25-02-11, 05:46 PM   #1
Southside_ZS

Southside_ZS is on a distinguished road
Yes the Zero is the 3. The Zero is the concept, the 3 is the road going version of it. That said MG UK have said they'll try and incorperate the two for UK release. So it wont be as bland as the Chinese 3 but wont be as in your face as the Zero.

I also agree with the above. I hated the MG 6 when i first looked at the pics of it a few years ago but its really growing on me now. UK version looks alot better than the Chinese one. But then again i remember back in 2004 whn MG-R released te facelift ZR/ZS and i hated the look of them too bar the mk2 180 with the kit. 6 years later and i've now owned various models of MK 2 ZR/ZS

We need to get back behind the brand. Its early doors yet. We must remember yes its taken nearly 6 years for a new model but they've had to start from scratch, even back in 2005 the whole model range was ageing rapidly, imagine if they were still building them now up until release of the 6? The press would of slated them like mad.

I think 10 years time and we'll see a whole model range back, Remember when Kia, Hyaundai e.t.c fist entered the UK they only came with one or two models to sell. Now look at them, full range of cars from Supermini's to SUV's and vans.

Quote:
Although BMW tried to sell the project's rights, first to MG Rover and later to a number of Chinese car manufacturers, the model never entered production.[3]
I thought it was sold to Proton and became the GEN-2?

Last edited by Southside_ZS; 25-02-11 at 05:57 PM.
Southside_ZS is offline   Reply With Quote