theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 17-03-14, 06:07 AM   #1
redzed

redzed has a spectacular aura aboutredzed has a spectacular aura about
I don't think that's got vis issues, if it did the graph would be more inconsistent. Got to remember also many zs will only be pushing 160-170 standard, with those mods brining it up higher to 180, sounds about right in my opinion. Do you know what the bhp @ wheels was? That's a easier way of seeing proper results and issues as the calculated an vary from one place to another
Old 17-03-14, 07:33 AM   #2
chris01

chris01 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzed View Post
I don't think that's got vis issues, if it did the graph would be more inconsistent. Got to remember also many zs will only be pushing 160-170 standard, with those mods brining it up higher to 180, sounds about right in my opinion. Do you know what the bhp @ wheels was? That's a easier way of seeing proper results and issues as the calculated an vary from one place to another
the power at the wheels was 152.8....i had rolled when i first got as completly standard and it made 175 bhp...i then had it rolled again after fitting a cat back only and it made 182bhp and the iv just had it done this time where iv added decat and induction so i was expecting a bit more than the last time, not a massive improvement but 186-188 would of been nice ...torque hasnt really changed regardless of mods?
chris01 is offline   Reply With Quote