theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 29-04-08, 10:47 AM   #11
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Why does that not surprise me, I wonder if it was one from off ebay as I have seen some real bargins of late.
Actually, strangely enough it was brought from evans hellshaw (or however you spell it) in Hillsea...

I'm obviously still driving around in my ZS, even with its dead gearbox, and this will be primarily for a friend of mine to drive, although still in my name

Hence the question to ralph about the cost of the Yellow Stearing wheel in the showroom... Actually Ralph (if you read this) can I have that wheel?

Jim, you got rid of that spare gearbox yet? if not any chance I can steal it from you??

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-08, 10:58 AM   #12
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Would it be the yellow one by any chance sat on the hilltop outside the what was USG the Vauxhall dealer? If so I saw that Sat.
Old 29-04-08, 11:03 AM   #13
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Yup thats the one

Apart from one badge de-laminating and one bonnet catch not catching it is in mint condition, couldn't fault it... and we got a good price too

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-08, 04:59 PM   #14
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
The yellow steering wheel in our showroom is a ZR one. Unfortunately for you, we sold the ZS one about 3 weeks ago.

Okay then, how many forum members own more than one ZS180? Who has owned the most ZS180s?

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-08, 05:24 PM   #15
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSx View Post
Actually, strangely enough it was brought from evans hellshaw (or however you spell it) in Hillsea...

I'm obviously still driving around in my ZS, even with its dead gearbox, and this will be primarily for a friend of mine to drive, although still in my name

Hence the question to ralph about the cost of the Yellow Stearing wheel in the showroom... Actually Ralph (if you read this) can I have that wheel?

Jim, you got rid of that spare gearbox yet? if not any chance I can steal it from you??
It is still attached to my car and I am awaiting my collection of my modded box from Intelligent Tuning.

I don't know where Jay has gone because he wanted it originally. If he doesn't want it then you can have it I guess at a 'token' price.

Jim