Old 09-09-09, 08:31 PM   #11
SheppeyTrio

SheppeyTrio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
Looks good, liking having a 180 again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
You know what .... Yes ... I really do !
Hopefully i'm lookfing after your car nicely m8!! LoL. You gonna go for a decal on the roof again??
SheppeyTrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 09:00 PM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheppeyDuo View Post
Hopefully i'm lookfing after your car nicely m8!! LoL. You gonna go for a decal on the roof again??
Sure are pal

Not just a roof decal. Going for viper stripes ....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 09:32 PM   #13
SheppeyTrio

SheppeyTrio is on a distinguished road
Got a new piper exhaust going on the car on sunday! Wanna get the paintwork look at and hopefully get it looking better!! Also found some new little flags to re-place the chequered/union jack flags on the side of the car!
And looking for some black MG badges for the front and back!
SheppeyTrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-09, 07:26 AM   #14
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Good to see you enjoying it Dan, miss the 'T'?
Old 10-09-09, 08:16 AM   #15
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Good to see you enjoying it Dan, miss the 'T'?
Yes I do ... It was such a well built car by comparison ... Very comfortable and easy to drive being an auto. All the toys too.

As I mentioned in your thread for your family wagon, as and when, I'd have another. Not yet though. I have a hankering for a V8 for my 40th in 18 months time, and if I could find an estate ... Who knows ... ?

Enjoying the ZS just now though, although what started out as a bargin, is developing into a (self generated) money-pit.

So far I've added a decent head unit and speakers and have the replacement plenum and mesh sitting in the shed. Add a couple of badges, the dent guy and some stripes and I'm up to just shy of £700 !
Old 10-09-09, 09:46 AM   #16
ZS180V6

ZS180V6 is on a distinguished road
So what colour stripes are you going for ?

Are you doing it yourself.............
ZS180V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-09, 09:49 AM   #17
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Simples ... Didn't like the look of them.
That I can understand, I thought you were talking about hydraulic ones to hold the bonnet open
Old 10-09-09, 09:54 AM   #18
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS180V6 View Post
So what colour stripes are you going for ?

Are you doing it yourself.............
I did fancy putting it up for a vote/poll and go with the site opinions.

I like orange, but I've got Red seats ... I'd then end up having to get EMS alcantara covers and a plain black steering wheel and all of a sudden my bargin ZS is getting out of control.

Most likely I'll keep it Red as per the Mustang image. I'll pay a signwriter £30 to do it for me I think ....
Old 10-09-09, 10:07 AM   #19
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes I do ... It was such a well built car by comparison ... Very comfortable and easy to drive being an auto. All the toys too.

As I mentioned in your thread for your family wagon, as and when, I'd have another. Not yet though. I have a hankering for a V8 for my 40th in 18 months time, and if I could find an estate ... Who knows ... ?

Enjoying the ZS just now though, although what started out as a bargin, is developing into a (self generated) money-pit.

So far I've added a decent head unit and speakers and have the replacement plenum and mesh sitting in the shed. Add a couple of badges, the dent guy and some stripes and I'm up to just shy of £700 !
So when you said to the o/h "I'm buying 180, it's okay I won't be doing any modding to it" did she believe you? If she did then you are as bad for saying I won't be spending any money on it! We never change Dan

ZT-T 260, very nice!
Old 10-09-09, 10:31 AM   #20
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
So when you said to the o/h "I'm buying 180, it's okay I won't be doing any modding to it" did she believe you? If she did then you are as bad for saying I won't be spending any money on it! We never change Dan

ZT-T 260, very nice!

You know what ... She told me to get one, and even placed the winning bid for mine as I'd stopped a hundred quid earlier !

As I stayed on this site and kept looking at ZS's, even when I had the ZT-T, when the ZT sold, she basically insisted that I get a ZS.

She's OK with it to be honest. When she's got a £7K 2005 Audi diesel, she can't really moan about me having my little project, and in fairness ... she doesn't. I get a roll of the eyes and then a "Go on then ... "