theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 15-10-10, 09:26 PM   #11
Leigh_EvoIX

Leigh_EvoIX has a spectacular aura aboutLeigh_EvoIX has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh_ZS180 View Post
Ewww. Did you ever see that thread about the bloke that left his dog in the car??
Found it...
http://g35driver.com/forums/picture-...y-dog-did.html
Leigh_EvoIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-10, 09:48 PM   #12
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Know this only too well. One of my girls used to suffer travel sickness really bad, she hurled in my Audi GT once, it was everywhere, not a pleasant smell and it was summer! They do grow out it...............she's driving now herself!
Old 16-10-10, 12:16 AM   #13
haGGard

haGGard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remey View Post
i dont mind cleaning it up but its the smell
Ergh that gets me too!

The only thing i don't get is asking your family if thay want to go for a drive lol. If i wanna go for a drive on my own thats fine, ill go blast a few roads here and there, if i pull up next to some boy racer, fine. I never ask my family and kids if they just wanna go for a drive round a few roads or am i missing something. Maybe i just need to wait for my boy to grow up a bit (hes only 3) then maybe i'll understand
haGGard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-10, 03:23 AM   #14
Squeaks

Squeaks will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Yuck!!!!!!!
Old 16-10-10, 05:50 AM   #15
sarah

sarah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ewwwww that is bad!!

oh and to remey, hope you can sort it out and get it all nice and clean.

my oh my.....
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-10, 12:33 PM   #16
remey

remey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
Ewwwww that is bad!!

oh and to remey, hope you can sort it out and get it all nice and clean.
its all done ,like brand new again ,,autogylm hi foam and odour elimiator did the trick,im back happy again ,
Old 16-10-10, 12:40 PM   #17
remey

Quote:
Originally Posted by haGGard View Post
Ergh that gets me too!

The only thing i don't get is asking your family if thay want to go for a drive lol. If i wanna go for a drive on my own thats fine, ill go blast a few roads here and there, if i pull up next to some boy racer, fine. I never ask my family and kids if they just wanna go for a drive round a few roads or am i missing something. Maybe i just need to wait for my boy to grow up a bit (hes only 3) then maybe i'll understand
its just something we have always done ,there lots of nice country roads near me ,so its not like driving the streets,i would never to that with the children in the car !as (im not the boy racer type anyway!),plus we normaly get a bite to eat up at the lake while we are out ,so thats why i would take them along ,i dont think theres anything wrong with that myself ?? or it may just be me ?,anyway each to there own

Last edited by remey; 16-10-10 at 12:44 PM.
remey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-10, 03:52 PM   #18
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by remey View Post
its all done ,like brand new again ,,autogylm hi foam and odour elimiator did the trick,im back happy again ,
Good, hope your nipper is okay.

It reminds me of 3 similar stories.

We were staying in Kendel and took the kids over to Sellafield to the BNF visitor centre and a ride on the miniture railway nearby, a good day was had by all. On the way back we went up through Eskdale, a road I love, we didn't hang around. As we got back to civilisation my son, about 6 at the time decided to up chuck. He was in the middle of the middle row of seats in our monty estate!

Many years ago when I was a BSM driving instructor we went out for the branch company meal. My ex was expecting at the time so I had to do the drinking. Everyone put in ?5 for wine, they got 10 white and 5 red. I was the only one drinking the red so it would have been rude not to make some effort, 3 1/2 bottles effort! On the way back I was feeling rough so opened the window just before I throw up. Cleaned it all up the following morning.

The next time we used the car a couple of days later was to visit my gran for the annual christmas meal we always had there. My ex was wearing a white jacket. When we arrived she noticed a pink stain on the left shoulder, took a while to realise that I hadn't pulled the seatbelt out to check it when I cleaned the car

The last one was sort of sad. When I worked for the local VW garage we took on an old boy, 67 IIRC, a widower, as a driver, he was expecting a few hours aday but they had he cleaning cars and allsort, they took advantage. He went away on an old folks single cruise and met a nice lady from opp norf. A few weeks later he went to see her for a long weekend. He hired a car from work, they were charging him full rate! He got back late on the Sunday, pulled up at home and had a massive heart attack that killed him (thankfully he was in hospital by then). Durring the inital heart attack he throw up all over the interior of the hire car, every where.

When we got the car back we had to remove the seats and the carpets to jet wash them they were that bad. We found his false teeth under one of the seats. I still maintain he had rather a good time with his lady friend and put too much strain on his heart, the drive back was the final straw.

I'm pleased he had a good time just before he went and giving back the garage the hire car that was never paid for and a day and a halfs cleaning served them right for the way they had treated him.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-10, 04:48 PM   #19
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

We used to have a Simca 1301 GLS, the girls only had to go a couple of miles and that was it.

It was so bad, we got rid of the car, shame because it went well.

Old 16-10-10, 04:52 PM   #20
remey

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Good, hope your nipper is okay.

It reminds me of 3 similar stories.

We were staying in Kendel and took the kids over to Sellafield to the BNF visitor centre and a ride on the miniture railway nearby, a good day was had by all. On the way back we went up through Eskdale, a road I love, we didn't hang around. As we got back to civilisation my son, about 6 at the time decided to up chuck. He was in the middle of the middle row of seats in our monty estate!

Many years ago when I was a BSM driving instructor we went out for the branch company meal. My ex was expecting at the time so I had to do the drinking. Everyone put in ?5 for wine, they got 10 white and 5 red. I was the only one drinking the red so it would have been rude not to make some effort, 3 1/2 bottles effort! On the way back I was feeling rough so opened the window just before I throw up. Cleaned it all up the following morning.

The next time we used the car a couple of days later was to visit my gran for the annual christmas meal we always had there. My ex was wearing a white jacket. When we arrived she noticed a pink stain on the left shoulder, took a while to realise that I hadn't pulled the seatbelt out to check it when I cleaned the car

The last one was sort of sad. When I worked for the local VW garage we took on an old boy, 67 IIRC, a widower, as a driver, he was expecting a few hours aday but they had he cleaning cars and allsort, they took advantage. He went away on an old folks single cruise and met a nice lady from opp norf. A few weeks later he went to see her for a long weekend. He hired a car from work, they were charging him full rate! He got back late on the Sunday, pulled up at home and had a massive heart attack that killed him (thankfully he was in hospital by then). Durring the inital heart attack he throw up all over the interior of the hire car, every where.

When we got the car back we had to remove the seats and the carpets to jet wash them they were that bad. We found his false teeth under one of the seats. I still maintain he had rather a good time with his lady friend and put too much strain on his heart, the drive back was the final straw.

I'm pleased he had a good time just before he went and giving back the garage the hire car that was never paid for and a day and a halfs cleaning served them right for the way they had treated him.
yeah shes fine now thanks ,so its not just the kiddies that do it then lol,i must admit she gets from my side of the family ,as im sitll travel sick ,and so my dad (its a bit embarassing ,as im 31 lol)