AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-11-10, 05:01 PM   #1
Jinxer

Jinxer is on a distinguished road
Can I ask people to vote for this charity

Chelsea?s Angels is a registered charity set up in memory of Chelsea Knighton who was 3 when she lost her battle with cancer. Neuroblastoma is an extremely aggressive childhood cancer which the UK only offers a 20% survival rate. Families are having to find and fundraise hundreds of thousands of pounds for treatments in other countries that offer up to 70% survival rates. Imagine the hell these families go through with their child so poorly and then trying to find ?250,000 or more to give them better survival rates ????
Chelsea asked her mummy and daddy at the age of 3 before she died to help other poorly children. So Chelsea?s Angels offers gifts, help towards costs of day trips and holidays to the child/ and or family. Also we offer financial help to families trying to raise money themselves for treatments, equipment etc and for everyday household bills.
We would really appreciate your vote as we continue to keep Chelsea?s last wish alive and help children in their fight against a cancer the UK government do nothing to assist.
Thank you

Hi

I would be most grateful if members could take a minute to vote for a charity to win a donation to their funds by clicking on the link and voting for Chelsea's Angels.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/bl...onth-december/

They are a registered charity (will look up number for anyone if you feel proof is required).

Sorry if I shouldn't put this here but we need a few more votes to knock some horse charity off top spot.