theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 18-09-11, 07:22 AM   #11
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
...........I will share it

Quote:
Dear talkingcars,

Hi, the car is not waxed or polished in the pic, when i do wax it from time to time I use turtle wax and the car is like glass! When I do wash the car I always use the top program which applies a spray wax and the car looks amazing. There is some service history and all parts fitted to the car are either from Mg motors Swansea or ebay. Can't say that I've noticed the cam chain being noisy, the main fuel pump in the fuel tank failed, the car still drove but had a reduction in preformance. Since fixing the fuel pump (6 months ago) the car runs like a dream, starts first time every time and has never let me down. I took it to north wales on a 450 mile round trip and there were no problems what so ever. I know I said engine mount, but it was actually the gearbox mounting that went, I was turning into my street and it just went, snapping the drive shaft. Luckily I was 200 yards from the house so I pushed it home, had a look and ordered the parts. The previous owner is my uncle who is a machanic and works for VOSA, all parts have been fitted by him and he knows the car really well. If you want to view the car (begore the auction ends) or want more ifnormation then give me a ring on 07582452339. The car is only for sale as I run my own business and at the moment I have a car and a van and I'm selling both to get a 4 x 4 and trailer. Thanks for your enquiry.

Regards Matt