theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-09-09, 10:40 AM   #11
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
On a legal standpoint, the girl is not responsible for the dog, however the person responsible for the child IS and could be charged. The owner is also responsible and too could be libel

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 03:37 PM   #12
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

We could always hold a meet at your place, nice line of ZS's so they know your not on your own.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 05:57 PM   #13
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
We could always hold a meet at your place, nice line of ZS's so they know your not on your own.
Nice idea ....

You did the right thing mate.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 07:00 PM   #14
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheppeyDuo View Post
I have 2 dogs, 1 being a staff X lab and a golden lab. I know plenty of people with staffs and i believe it's not the dogs which is the problem, it's the owners! If they're brought up properly any dog can be a good dog, but by the sounds of it the owners probably haven't even tried to train it! I think the dog def needs reporting but i don't think it should be put down but put on intensive training!
I agree 100% here we have a black labrador who is massive and i tell ya what he could hurt someone

but he is the most daftest thing in the world, he growls at me and my dad and i just tell him shut it and hes fine, ill tell ya how soft he is my dad can actually take food out of his bowl whilst hes eating it
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 07:12 PM   #15
nath86

nath86 is on a distinguished road
LOL cheers peeps for the comments, i havnt seen the owners yet they aint came round, the dog warden is ringing me up tomorrow tho, although i just seen some woman walking it down the road just up from ours, we basically stopped and as we had a car full of friends and i shouted thats the f___king dog that bit me, hehe
nath86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 08:15 PM   #16
SheppeyTrio

SheppeyTrio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
I agree 100% here we have a black labrador who is massive and i tell ya what he could hurt someone

but he is the most daftest thing in the world, he growls at me and my dad and i just tell him shut it and hes fine, ill tell ya how soft he is my dad can actually take food out of his bowl whilst hes eating it
Tell me about it, labs are definitely the daftest dogs going! I get on the floor with the X staff and play fight. If i say ow, he stops so quickly and cuddles up to me!!! But yeah, if i didn't know him i could ddef be scared of him. But he'd prob lick a burgular to death!!! LoL
SheppeyTrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 08:41 PM   #17
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheppeyDuo View Post
Tell me about it, labs are definitely the daftest dogs going! I get on the floor with the X staff and play fight. If i say ow, he stops so quickly and cuddles up to me!!! But yeah, if i didn't know him i could ddef be scared of him. But he'd prob lick a burgular to death!!! LoL
i do that with mine lol, if i lie on the floor he will lie on top of me he weighs around 3 stone lol

All my mates are ***** scared of him some wont even walk past him

be gutted when he ends up passing on hes a Legend
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote