theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-03-13, 10:01 PM   #1
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Have the need to do something.

I am at that stage over the past few weeks where I have almost got the bits sorted on the zs and am happy with how all is going.
There are things that I would love to do but cost far too much to warrant doing them at present ie bodywork bits and full paint correction and so on so atm will have to leave them for a later date. I do however have the old modifying twitchy finger syndrome atm and really want to do something to the car but am lost as which route to go down.
Interior- seats & door cards?
Mgf steering wheel & Xpower gearknob?
Headlight change again?
Laguna / cupra splitter?

All thoughts that keep going through my head but I can't do all with current money going toward our big day next March.
What to do though, and what is a reasonable amount to spend on a splitter or steering wheel as they tend to differ in price quite a bit and don't want to get my bottom slapped for the pleasure.

Spose this is a bit of a pointless thread really but just wondering what cheap mods people had done that they enjoy the most?