theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 18-05-12, 04:35 PM   #51
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Like those badge, where did you get them from. I got some carbon ones off ebay and they look really nasty. Had a SV xpower one somewhere but Ive no idea what Ive done with it!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 09:57 PM   #52
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
Like those badge, where did you get them from. I got some carbon ones off ebay and they look really nasty. Had a SV xpower one somewhere but Ive no idea what Ive done with it!
Hey Mate,

Getting the badges from Adam, see here Galpin Auto Vinyls. They are not yet on his site as he has only made these for me so far, but if you email he can make them up for you. He has done mine with a carbon background and silver MG outlline, almost identical to the stickers currently fitted (and in the pictures) but carbon not just black.....

Should get them tomorrow, and fit them straight away, unless the postman turns up after I have left for the babyshow at the NEC....

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 10:14 PM   #53
dazzer
Site Trader

dazzer is on a distinguished road
Love the trophy blue zs , I do indeed do the domed badges and centre caps ,I can do them to pretty much any design and colour choice.
dazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 10:38 PM   #54
theboynoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer View Post
Love the trophy blue zs , I do indeed do the domed badges and centre caps ,I can do them to pretty much any design and colour choice.
yeah i did wonder about prices for the alloy wheel centres and steering wheel centres, i posted in one of your threads the other dayabout it if that helps?

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 18-05-12, 10:50 PM   #55
dazzer
Site Trader

dazzer is on a distinguished road
Centre caps and steering wheel badge ( I take it is the large round one like on the zrs) will be £23 including delivery
dazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 10:55 PM   #56
theboynoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer View Post
Centre caps and steering wheel badge ( I take it is the large round one like on the zrs) will be £23 including delivery
Ok, cool, it is the large ones for both the alloy wheels and steering wheel, will get in touch after payday me thinks, thanks

Drives:

Old 24-05-12, 07:24 AM   #57
theboynoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Looking good, have to let us know how they stop, after bedding in for a bit!!!
Pretty much bedded in now, and they stop very well indeed....Still going easy for a few miles, but had to stop quickly the other day and it stopped on it's nose! Very pleased!

Drives:

Old 24-05-12, 09:28 AM   #58
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Good result.

Old 27-05-12, 08:06 PM   #59
theboynoz

Built and fitted a false floor in the boot, decided I was fed up with the carpet sagging, so made an mdf floor... Quite pleased with the result. May re-make it with thicker wood or just leave it depending how it bears up.

Drives:

Old 16-07-12, 08:18 PM   #60
theboynoz

Finally an update, of sorts....

1) Finally got around to getting the airbag light off, I cheated as the seats are staying in for now, and removed the bulb

2) Does anyone else think my MPG is shocking? Only a 120 with an induction kit fitted..... Maybe time for a full service!

3) Was getting ready to show and shine in 3 weeks time at Harrogate and the neighbours kid decided it was time to throw stones everywhere, and yes the big one hit and dented the bonnet! Won't be fixed in time for the show, so will have to polish the feck out of the rest of the car!

Now, where was that leak again......

Been thinking of a mopre economical city type of car, seeing as ALL my driving these days is in the city centre, but each time i start looking i go for a quiet drive around the back roads on the edge of town and even there the car comes alive again, seriously only ever had this much fun in a car once and that was a FORD and about 11 years ago!

Drives: