theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 28-07-13, 04:55 PM   #21
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillen View Post
What's the kick panel stuff?
How do they differ?
The insulation on the back is better.

After I swapped it all into the mk2 the first time I drove the car I thought it was quieter than before, I then realised this was only since I did the swap.
Old 28-07-13, 04:59 PM   #22
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
66 miles - 45 mins more like ..... I'll run it by the Mrs coz I've got to get wheels from Stamford, but just ain't got the time really to do it .... Kids are off school etc etc etc ....
A lot of it is single carriageway and roundabouts and bottlenecks, TBH the A27 is a bit of a mere, more fun would be to go back up and take the A272 to Petersfield, much nicer road.
Old 28-07-13, 05:06 PM   #23
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
The insulation on the back is better.

After I swapped it all into the mk2 the first time I drove the car I thought it was quieter than before, I then realised this was only since I did the swap.
So you're meaning the plastic trim by your feet and where the seatbelt bit is in the b pillar and behind the seats on the rear?

I may add further to mine if I swap them.
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-13, 09:25 PM   #24
talkingcars

Yes.