theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 27-01-16, 11:46 AM   #21
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Lovely looking, hope the repairs go well!

To multi quote, press the + button next to the quote button for each post you would like to quote and then on the final post press the + and 'quote' buttons which should give the desired result
I had never spotted those icons before ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
Why not click the multi quote icon on each post you want to quote, then reply om the final one? (like i did for this post)
I can do it ... I can do it ... yey! .....Cheers fellas (Simple things) Post count will go down now though ...
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 12:21 PM   #22
Supermike

Supermike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeus101 View Post
Mike, if you ever sell it please let me know. You just need to name your price
Hi Lukeus. Don't think I will ever sell but if I do I'll be sure to post it here first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Been on here for years and still have no idea how to do it ...
I think I'm.getting the hang of it now...... Maybe. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
It involves copying and pasting.

TBH it's quicker to reply to each message separately.
Ah Ha I'm getting better need to remember to post my reply after the "quote box"

Quote:

To multi quote, press the + button next to the quote button for each post you would like to quote and then on the final post press the + and 'quote' buttons which should give the desired result
More than just advice with cars. Advice on how to use a forum too, extremely helpful. I think I'm liking this multi quote thing.

Quote:
Why not click the multi quote icon on each post you want to quote, then reply om the final one? (like i did for this post)
Hope all is still going well with the multi quote.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17TT180 View Post
Hi Mike, yes you did create quite a buzz on the facebook groups! I believe yours is one of 3 mk2's in celestial one being made in 2004 and two on 2005. There are also a handful of mk1. Have you looked up your build data on the info website?
Good to know it's almost one of a kind. No I haven't looked up the build data purely because I don't know how to TBH.

Quote:

I can do it ... I can do it ... yey! .....Cheers fellas (Simple things) Post count will go down now though ...
Dan, I'm in the same boat as you never even seen them until it was mentioned. Weather is still crap here in Scotland. Will try and get more pictures when and if it stops raining
Supermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 02:40 PM   #23
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.mg-rover.info/get_info.htm

Go to the link above, enter your VIN (excluding the first SAR), then click the two boxes, then write Longbridge in the box below and finally enter what is displayed in the image.

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 04:53 PM   #24
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I didn't know how it worked, but now I do.

Quote:

Quote:

Never too late to learn new tricks, I'm talking about me and not you Dan!
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote