theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 31-01-16, 01:06 PM   #11
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Not that straight forward down my way as they tend to be rather expensive unless part of a properly organised outfit. Then you need to be quick to get in before the spaces sell out. I'm up for a trackday meet. Generally taking time off if a weekday needs a decent amount of notice any employer etc.
Old 31-01-16, 02:23 PM   #12
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
not fussed about blyton.

If its a proper race circuit central england then I'd be game. anglesey coastal, croft and snett 200/300 included either because the roads are fast to get there or the circuits well worth the drive (brands, combe and knockhill are a bit far, although I would travel for Brands GP)

Last edited by Mark S; 31-01-16 at 02:29 PM.
Mark S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-16, 09:35 PM   #13
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Fair enough,

The only reason I keen returning to Blyton is so that I can compare on the same circuit after tweaks are made.

Either the next one or the one after will be somewhere else.

I'll just keep posting up when I'm out and if anybody wants to join they are welcome
Old 01-02-16, 10:13 PM   #14
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
... is so that I can compare on the same circuit after tweaks are made.
depends on conditions, 2015 race season saw noticable differences between the test day before race day, and race day pace, croft for the saxo's and clio cup saw a difference of a couple to three secs in pace compared to prior year and no logical explanation, unless the wind was blowing the wrong way (can actually make quite a difference)
sometimes all you can do is compare with what else is there, problem with blyton is its such a stepping stone circuit the comparison is meaningless.
Mark S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-16, 05:57 PM   #15
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Conditions will always make a difference, I get that, but at least you can take "getting to know the circuit" out of the equation if nothing else.
I don't really understand the last sentence, is the comparison meaningless because of the track design at Blyton?
Old 04-02-16, 03:11 PM   #16
mattyprice4004

mattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura about
I'd absolutely love to take the 180 to something like that!
No fit state at the moment, though.
mattyprice4004 is offline   Reply With Quote