theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 21-01-17, 12:44 AM   #1
LukeZS96

LukeZS96 is on a distinguished road
So here's the 400 quid shed

As promised in my previous thread here is a few quick pictures of my new wagon.1.8 MK1 Saloon with 120,000 miles on the clock, timing belt done at 90,000, test until April, 4 brand new tyres and a new exhaust center section. A few scrapes and dings here and there but that's to be expected really. Oh and the radio needs sorting out see the last picture

Also a quick picture of the XPG with a BGT that belongs to a friend of my mam (Which I have to say was so much fun to drive) before she goes into the garage for her restoration

And finally the radio connections which just backs up what I have said for years... some people should be outright banned from ever coming within 20 feet of a car whilst holding a tool
LukeZS96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-17, 08:33 AM   #2
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
Nice little bargain there mate, love the wiring lol

ZS Appreciation Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475756782447499/

> ZR 105 (Broken) > MK2 ZS 180 (Sold) > MK1 ZS 180 (Sold) > ZR Replica (Dead) > MK1 ZS 180 (Broken)
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-17, 09:28 AM   #3
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
A bit of work and that'll be a nice car.
Old 21-01-17, 12:12 PM   #4
LukeZS96

LukeZS96 is on a distinguished road
Yeah all in all its a grand car, that wiring was a mess though, whoever went at it before me had the live feed wired into the ariel feed that keeps the tuner memory so i ended up cutting the whole thing out and soldering in a new connector and then had the fun of trying to trace the proper ignition feed all sorted now though, thank god
LukeZS96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-17, 12:20 PM   #5
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
A decent buy, yea that wiring isn't great!
Old 21-01-17, 12:38 PM   #6
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Bargain.

Wiring, if it works and all that.