AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 15-07-07, 04:48 PM   #11
TurboZed

TurboZed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris25 View Post
Looks good pal, I'd get rid of the hairpins though!
What code is the red? Mines CAQ and I always find it looks STUNNING after a good megs polish
I've always prefered the hairpins over the straights, or any other aftermarket alloys! Likewise I prefer the low profile boot spoier to the extream one! It would be a boring world if we all liked the same though!
Is that colour of yours Copperleaf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelb View Post
looks nice m8. nightfire is quite rare on later cars as it was special order only. i had problems getting touch up pencils etc when i first got my 25. even the dealers didn't know it existed.

code from memory is CBT for nightfire red 3. its a totally different shade to the earlier ones.....seems much deeper and richer.

this was my 25 in the same colour......it does come up in pics but you have to get the lighting right.

Great photo matey, really captures it nicely. My camera is a leftover from the early days of digital. Your jaw would hit the deck if I told you how much I paid for it. You can buy a camera twice as good today for about £70! The paint code is CBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian zs180 View Post
does look good in the flesh and very very rare in the zs like you say
Funnily enough, there is a 120 in the same colour as mine I often see in the local supermarket car park. I've managed to park next to it a couple of times, but I've never seen its owner. I have never seen another ZS in nightfire, although I think a guy over on .org has one. As far as I can work out, it was special order only on ZS, and available for only about 9 months, copperleaf been the colour before, and firefrost afterwards.
Jim
Old 16-07-07, 08:35 PM   #12
chris25

chris25 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboZed View Post
I've always prefered the hairpins over the straights, or any other aftermarket alloys! Likewise I prefer the low profile boot spoier to the extream one! It would be a boring world if we all liked the same though!
Is that colour of yours Copperleaf?
Jim
Lol fair enough, I prefer the straights, and I prefer the mk2 180 alloys even more! I'm kind of with you on the spoiler front though, well I like both for different reasons anyway Nah it's CAQ nightfire red, looks the nipples after a good polish, always get compliments
chris25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 11:30 PM   #13
TurboZed

TurboZed is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be interesting to park yours next to mine to see the differance. ****** me if I didn't see ANOTHER ZS in CBT nightfire today in the next town to where I live. How dare they be so many!