theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 12-12-10, 08:33 AM   #21
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Green flaps .... ? Bit of Black "MG" detail on them ?
Just no sure Dan, not seen any green the now but think they would be too 'bright' and stand out too much. Thhe black ones may fit in as I plan to add black and darker colours here and there.

First ebay purchase done, wanted a catch tnak but in black and square. Could only find this one on ebay so it is now mine http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Old 12-12-10, 09:50 AM   #22
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Well the VIS motors are well and truly gubbed, no even salvageable, luckily I had a spare Power motor and a very lazy Balance motor so they will go on the car just now to make it drivable at the moment.

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 10:08 AM   #23
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i dont know where you can buy it gary but you can get thick clear self adhesive vinyl, cut it to size and stick it on the inside, if you see any new shape fiestas about look at the lower corner at the rear door theyre fitted there to stop stone chips, wasnt too bad to put it on when we had the recall, would stop stone chips no problem.

some grey would definatly look good against the green, grey wheels ect, dont think mudflaps would suit this one but its going to look great when its done, few colours missing to have the full colour selection at the stand, need to import some zs's from the south.
Old 12-12-10, 12:02 PM   #24
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Cheers a'body, nice blank canvas to get working on

Andy an Marcus, thought you pair might no like the colour lol Still say that it looks a totally different green in the flesh, certainly a few more shades lighter....more than likely my ***** photography that makes it looks darker and well flatter tbh

It wont be an overnight thing but first few bit's i want done
Fecking good clean insides an oot
Exhaust
VIS working
Bumper painted and spats touched up
air filter
proper job spoiler on
my stereo in and sell cd HU with multi changer
HIDS
Wind deflectors
Tints windows

One thing I am not sure about this time, obviously I had rally flaps on the black one but I think i could only get away with that due to them blending in with the colour of the car....not so sure if large black mud flaps would blend in so well on this car and really want to keep the spats protected from stones aff the front wheel - suggestions please
its still green lol.nah mate,cars a gid yin,cant wait to see the progress,am sure your busy doing what ye have to do the now lol
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 12:12 PM   #25
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Just no sure Dan, not seen any green the now but think they would be too 'bright' and stand out too much. Thhe black ones may fit in as I plan to add black and darker colours here and there.

First ebay purchase done, wanted a catch tnak but in black and square. Could only find this one on ebay so it is now mine http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
ave got the same catch tank in ma garage mate,ye can ave it for nowt,the wee pipe seems to have collapsed tho,that was the first one i bought off yampiedog,the second one i got off shafz,never used it,ye can have it for parts
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 02:48 PM   #26
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
ave got the same catch tank in ma garage mate,ye can ave it for nowt,the wee pipe seems to have collapsed tho,that was the first one i bought off yampiedog,the second one i got off shafz,never used it,ye can have it for parts
Bollocks wish I had known that I have been meaning to get a catch tank for ages lol
Old 12-12-10, 04:20 PM   #27
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Bollocks wish I had known that I have been meaning to get a catch tank for ages lol

seeing as I have already ordered mine, sure Grimlet wid be glad to tak it Andy, cheers for the kind offer, should really put up a wanted thread for things I want

Well got stuck in about cleaning the exterior today, also engine bay was thoroughly gutted as it was minging tbh. Came up like new in there, was just a quick wash down on the body as it was so flaming cold the day. Also got engine flush and fresh oil along with pollen filter change.. Once again a huge thanks to Kev who came across with mini service goodies and working vis motors he had. Vis motors in and she is flying Sounds mean as **** with the blown exhaust lol, engine is nice and quiet and cannot wait to get a proper zorst on then an air filter when i find one at a guid price Kev took some photos today showing the bits requiring some tlc and show her washed down

Bad Points

Last edited by KevG; 12-12-10 at 06:36 PM.
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 09:28 PM   #28
Stephen
Yeah defo back now...

Stephen will become famous soon enough
Looking good bud

Iv bought The same mud flaps again i had on FXJ for NYH. And it looks nice with the black and blue . I imagaine it would be the same for the black and green?. Can pop over sometime and let you have a look, see for yourself

Stephen

Moonshine ZS 180
Glacier ZS 180
Twilight ZT 190 SE
Sunspot ZT-T 180
Dark Fantasy 75 Tourer
Blue MG5 EV
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 09:31 PM   #29
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
body kits broke omn the same place as mine lol, looks really good though
Old 12-12-10, 09:31 PM   #30
caled

caled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nice
Lovely colour, and loving the understated spoiler!

What do you use for cleaning the engine bay? Ive always been tempted to do mine, but dont want to knacker anything up.