theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 07-11-12, 08:55 AM   #91
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

might put someone off, if they are thinking of buying!!!!!

Might be worth removing???????????

Not that I'm devious or anything.....
Old 07-11-12, 10:18 AM   #92
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Meh, maybe....

i will be as honest as i can be, if anyone asks any questions.... A lot of love went into this car, and will be a shame to see it go, but we are nearly there...... I may get a runabout for the winter months and then a bike, or maybe even a real scooter for Feb onwards?

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-12, 08:36 PM   #93
theboynoz

Righto, she is going up for sale!

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 15-11-12, 08:38 PM   #94
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
best of luck
Old 15-11-12, 08:40 PM   #95
theboynoz

Ha, i can't even make a sale thread as i am not a supporter anymore! Man that sucks!

If anyone wants to start one for me i'd appreciate it, not sure what forum rules are like regarding that, but if i cannot then i guess good old ebay, gumtree and pistonheads will have to suffice......

This sucks, wish i could keep it, but needs must and it does mean i get to ride a motorbike again! Been a while

Drives:

Old 16-12-12, 10:44 PM   #96
theboynoz

So depressing, looks like the car may be going before Christmas although not sure yet as i have had offers from dealers around the £300-£400 max mark.....and so far on ebay the best offer is £500! I have spent more than that on tyres and the exhaust alone! FFS..... Only got it up at £750 anyway, and that has been reduced twice from £1200 start to £895 to £750........ Can't even bloody post an ad on here as i am not a paid up member anymore.... Bums! Well here is a cheeky link, mods please feel free to ask me to remove it, or remove it yourselves, PeterZS, let me know if i need to remove this.....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=281039065340

Drives:

Old 26-12-12, 08:56 PM   #97
Rikki55

Rikki55 is on a distinguished road
Do you still have this?
Rikki55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-12, 06:19 PM   #98
theboynoz

No mate, sold it for far too little but have now bought a little city car to knock about in, very sad times!

Drives:

Old 28-12-12, 06:22 PM   #99
theboynoz

In fact, here is a pic of it...... slightly chavvy and small, very very small, but looks like some fun and a limited edition so....

Drives: