theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-01-16, 10:58 PM   #11
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu11ie View Post
TI just didn't want to shell out the £30 if they're no use to me
budget 30quid for the parts and 40quid to turn it on in the bcu if needed and decide if its worth 70quid to you or not, that'll be the headline cost.
Mark S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-16, 11:35 PM   #12
wu11ie

wu11ie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M17TT180 View Post
All mk2 will have full loom, very late mk1's too. Easiest way to check is if you have a black plug under the front seats or 5 wires going into the rear doors.
I'll have a look, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeZS96 View Post
yeah all MK2's have a full loom and the wiring for the switch is behind the centre console, it's fairly handy to retrofit front fogs if you can get the T4 software
Is it possible to get the software?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
budget 30quid for the parts and 40quid to turn it on in the bcu if needed and decide if its worth 70quid to you or not, that'll be the headline cost.
The cars not worth enough to spend £70 fitting fog lights, I was reluctant at £30 lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
wu11ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-16, 06:39 PM   #13
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu11ie View Post
Is there anywhere to buy the software and the cables?
I think you can only buy it as hardware, original cost in the region of £4000 or the cheapest I've heard of is £400. I don't think a ELM623 (or whatever it is) will do fogs, again I'm not sure about the Black Box Solutions system and currently the www.pscan.eu doesn't do the Pektron BCU.

There are a few folks around with T4 systems who would switch them on for a large drink.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote