theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Old 19-02-13, 04:35 PM   #11
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Need more braking ?

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-13, 04:37 PM   #12
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by buff-1 View Post
u say u want an air brake?
hell yes, i would be the first to admit i'm a total tart with things like that hence snapping up the reyland when i could.

well unless its silly monies lol.

I am fitting a saloon spoiler to my hatch so it may need a little tweaking from the standard. The hatch boot could be strengthened with a frame inside that the spoiler bolts to so its not just fitted on the thin bodywork.

Yes the Audi powered ZS is a totally different beast to a normal zs and with the new build seeing an even more power full motor going in stopping will be fun

beside it would be trick as F^ck

P.
Old 19-02-13, 04:58 PM   #13
buff-1

buff-1 will become famous soon enough
well the spoiler could cost a bit it will cost me a bit but most of thats due to needing to buy a spoiler and bootlid most of it shouldnt be to costly, i can work it out for u how much my proto type will cost but if you want one it would be cheaper than what mines would be their wpuldnt be a problem with the hatch if u are willing to give some boot space.
buff-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-13, 05:04 PM   #14
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
It's a stripped out track car m8 which now has even more tubing / roll cage picking up the rear struts and subframe so as long as there 's still room left to get a tool box in I'm fine with that ::-)
Old 19-02-13, 05:11 PM   #15
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
There is an MGF around with active spoilers, front and rear IIRC.
Old 19-02-13, 05:57 PM   #16
buff-1

would you want to open the boot lid ? just so i can have a ruff idea on how to nod my current design for the saloon it wont take up much space but as the hatch is as an engineer would say less stiff, but i will have a think if u provide me details or e.g spoiler height and dimentions and bootlid. would greatly help. this might cost a bit as the two actuators will cost 130 for the both but these are quick and strong.
Old 19-02-13, 05:58 PM   #17
buff-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
There is an MGF around with active spoilers, front and rear IIRC.
which mgr?
Old 19-02-13, 07:25 PM   #18
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Try

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.xPFA08XPb0s

http://www.roughluckracing.com/
Old 19-02-13, 09:26 PM   #19
buff-1

thats looks good and im not goina hate it but at times it looks juggerdy l, but all credit to the man looks like a good design would like to get talking to him but i plan to be making it completey smooth kit and sneaky parrot what do you call expensive?
Old 22-02-13, 12:24 PM   #20
buff-1

xpowerforums updated will get all the pictures on xpower forums once i get on a computer tonite.