theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 06-11-19, 09:04 PM   #1
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Tom/Kieran White

I recently placed a wanted ad on Facebook for some metro/R100 parts for my EV hybrid MGF project.

Someone by the name of Tom White offering the parts and sending me some photos. As it was late I said I would get back to him the following day.

In the morning I had a feeling of unease so searched for the items in Google images and sure enough both photos came up quickly.

I strung the chap along for a bit and even got his bank details, strange as the account was in the name of Kieran White.

He then started getting pushy so I challenged him and pulled out of the purchase.

A bit of research shows I haven't been his first target so I am taking this to the authorities.

Has any one had dealings with Tom White or Kieran White of NG10 or Long Eaton or Derby.

Last edited by talkingcars; 06-11-19 at 09:17 PM.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 06:01 PM   #2
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
I can't say I have - but useful heads up for every-one!
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 02:26 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Don't know them, but good to have a warning.

Thanks.