theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 22-11-12, 06:50 PM   #21
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Well in the end, even though I triple checked my mods had been listed they said 'we dont cover modifications' when i went to buy. Still next best was Adrian flux who I have used many times @ £380. While a £100 quid or so more than what it seemed i would be up paying, its still more than £100 cheaper than what i actually thought i would pay this year before i started looking about lol. So while initially dissappointed, I soon righted it all by telling myselfs its still a good bit cheaper than last year for a start ahha
Old 22-11-12, 07:00 PM   #22
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Always pays to call them and haggle. On the plus side your mods will be covered on a like-for-like basis whereas others will acknowledge your mods but will only cover standard parts when a claim arises.
Old 22-11-12, 07:11 PM   #23
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Always pays to call them and haggle. On the plus side your mods will be covered on a like-for-like basis whereas others will acknowledge your mods but will only cover standard parts when a claim arises.
Absolutely right Mick, when I went to pay there was an option to just pay online but I wanted to phone as i wanted to check everything was correct with another person as opposed to computer say yes type thing. Glad I did in the end. Always had good dealings with Flux and think out of the 14 years I have been driving they have covered me for at least 7-8 of those
Old 22-11-12, 08:45 PM   #24
can i fix it

can i fix it is on a distinguished road
have a few cars so have a trader policy with my wife on it but to keep my wifes ncd i put one one hers now and again 180 no mods well lpg kit £230 fully comp cheap i think well i am old ish lol
can i fix it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-12, 10:03 PM   #25
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Traders Policies are good if you have more than 3 cars.

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote