theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 25-11-12, 08:34 AM   #11
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Be surprised if you got that for it - that really is top money for a Mk1 - even with the low miles and leather.

Might do though - who knows ... ?

You will miss it though. Nothing out there for the money that is a better car - Nothing.
HEAR HEAR........................................:gathe ring: It would be like losing an arm, you think you could cope, but you cant............
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-12, 08:36 AM   #12
Steve mead

Steve mead is on a distinguished road
I think one prob is the fact people put the cars down saying they are worthless. What it needs is for a few cars to start getting a good price and people maybe will take them a bit more serious. next week after the brands track day the car will just be sitting on the drive. The silver 180 I have is being scrapped so thats another one gone then the one on here thats being broken is another one so there are lots of cars dissapearing. would be interseting to know how many are left.
Steve mead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-12, 08:38 AM   #13
Steve mead

Steve mead is on a distinguished road
Would look nice sitting next to a yellow one in Harlow but the bloke never wins the lottery!!
Steve mead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-12, 08:40 AM   #14
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve mead View Post
Would look nice sitting next to a yellow one in Harlow but the bloke never wins the lottery!!
lol............Believe me Steve, if I won serious money I would rent a big lock up and buy as many 180's as I could find, that way keep their value and keep them on the road...........and of course, i could repspray them all TY!!!!
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-12, 10:23 AM   #15
kev mocko

kev mocko is on a distinguished road
I agree with dan theres no decent cars out there for the money the zeds worth,im on my third now in just over two years,and keep coming back to them,i came out of work and swapped a minter for a fiesta zetec s,what a mistake that was it was rusty underneath,back arches going,the 180 had none of that,soon as i got a job sold my zetec s and got another 180 and ive had it on six months ,its never let me down.a lot of car for little money,
kev mocko is offline   Reply With Quote