theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 19-01-14, 10:24 AM   #1
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Breaking Mk1 Saloon 180 TY

I give in - I am now breaking GV51

Pmail me an offer for any parts you are interested in.

In an ideal worlk you'll come and strip the part yourself and the cost will reflect this.

James
Old 19-01-14, 10:46 AM   #2
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
If it gets to it can I get first refusal on the carpet. I'm gonna have a look for one today but I'm not hopeful tbh!
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-14, 04:43 PM   #3
LaZeR

LaZeR is on a distinguished road
Interested in Drive shaft (driver side) & CV joint if in good condition. What is the mileage and any pictures? Thanks
LaZeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-14, 05:30 PM   #4
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillen View Post
If it gets to it can I get first refusal on the carpet. I'm gonna have a look for one today but I'm not hopeful tbh!
Yeah but it is a mk2 carpet. You'll have to wait for the seats to go next weekend though.
Old 19-01-14, 05:32 PM   #5
talkingcars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZeR View Post
Interested in Drive shaft (driver side) & CV joint if in good condition. What is the mileage and any pictures? Thanks
What pictures do you want?
Car has done 119k.
Drive shaft and CV is defiantly a "remove it yourself part".
I was under the car today taking the exhaust off, that area is absolutely coated in oil.
Old 19-01-14, 05:36 PM   #6
talkingcars

Old 19-01-14, 05:42 PM   #7
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Yeah but it is a mk2 carpet. You'll have to wait for the seats to go next weekend though.
That's fine I'm not fussed now lol not gonna get a decent condition mk1 carpet I don't think.

Where do you live as I'm gonna be doing a trek to Norwich again soon but not till wed 5th feb which is a way away.
Old 19-01-14, 05:50 PM   #8
talkingcars

I'm in Horsham, West Sussex, RH12.

My target is to get the car gone on the 1st March.
Old 19-01-14, 06:38 PM   #9
Skillen

Ahh balls might be a bit far off course to make it viable :/ and they're a big weight too for delivery.
Old 19-01-14, 06:47 PM   #10
talkingcars

I'll get an idea when the seats are out.