theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 16-12-12, 01:04 PM   #41
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Peter best are very good
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-12, 11:32 AM   #42
Ippon

Ippon has a spectacular aura aboutIppon has a spectacular aura about
I'm (still) looking for a Mk2 180... I've had insurance quotes via my usual online insurance comparision websites .... however, most Mk2s offered for sale are modified .... so with a modified car, where should I go for ball park insurance quote?
Ippon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-13, 01:16 AM   #43
DannyZR

DannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the rough
Trying to get insurance for my ZS 110 and cheapest one atm is e car at 2300 im 21 with a years no claims Flux wanted 3000 any decent ones for young people
TWILIGHT ZR #5AQUA ZS TURBO MY #1
DannyZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-13, 06:54 AM   #44
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
I went with E sure this year ......then got a quote for after market alloy wheels at £38.00 which I thought wasnt TOO bad ...... bought the wheels and then I was charged £78.00 ...with a sorry , whoever quoted you must have forgot the 'admin' charge....something I will bear in mind come renewal nest year
Old 29-01-13, 09:34 AM   #45
can i fix it

can i fix it is on a distinguished road
Wink

a plan for the zs but have a few cars so i have a trader one as well then 2010 wen't up a bit but said i am leaving so they droped a bit 2011 price is the price so put it on the trader one for a year they were happy with that for a year, then 2 month ago a plan phoned me said can we give you a price £230 not to bad then still keeped my ncb you have to look each year i think
can i fix it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-13, 06:09 PM   #46
DannyZR

DannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the rough
WOOT!!!!! the ZS can stay after a full day of ringing round aviva have quoted 170 a month fully comp which is nearly 50 quid less then the next people who want to put a tracker in my car limit driving to 6am-11pm and monitor how i drive well happy now
TWILIGHT ZR #5AQUA ZS TURBO MY #1
DannyZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-13, 08:54 PM   #47
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyZR View Post
WOOT!!!!! the ZS can stay after a full day of ringing round aviva have quoted 170 a month fully comp which is nearly 50 quid less then the next people who want to put a tracker in my car limit driving to 6am-11pm and monitor how i drive well happy now
Good news danny pleased to hear it.
Old 01-03-13, 05:30 PM   #48
DuckFeet

DuckFeet is on a distinguished road
I've just renewed with Admiral. Near enough the cheapest and any difference is worth it for the welsh accent of their call takers. Avivia use Scottish and after the third "I'm sorry can you repeat that" on the phone they tend to get shirty. Can't blame them but I just plain cannot understand the accent with my soft sothern ears.
DuckFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 05:54 PM   #49
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Now then boyo, it's car insurance you want is it, I'll be with you now in a minute see.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-13, 05:29 AM   #50
MG 53 ZED

MG 53 ZED is on a distinguished road
Just renewed my insurance went with sky insurance they gave me the best quote and found them to be very polite, helpfull and efficent. £402 fully comp, protected ncb and that's with numerous modifications on the Zed. Tried couple quotes through go compare,compare the market.com and various others but they quoted really crazy prices.