theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 30-06-20, 04:40 PM   #1
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile MG ZS Supercharged

In the MGCC Safety Fast, july 2020 mag.

MG ZS Mk2 supercharger Sprintex, full leather, cruise control, sunroof, upgraded oil feed, ITG Induction, uprated gearbox, SPAX Suspension, full s/s exhaust and manifold, 330mm brakes and a lot more. running 280 bhp

£9,900 ono Dudley area, 07971 438395 looks firefrost in the photo but could be any another red. small spoiler

Just in case anyone is looking for one.

I'm sure it is the same one that I posted up when Dan was looking a few months back??

I don't know the car or owner .
Old 30-06-20, 08:46 PM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Saw that one. Strong money for what could be a money pit.
Old 01-07-20, 12:05 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
I'm sure it is the same one that I posted up when Dan was looking for a ZS a few months back.

Bit suspicious, he either sold it and had to take it back, or no one bit at the high price last time.
Old 01-07-20, 08:39 PM   #4
LukeZS96

LukeZS96 is on a distinguished road
Think I know the one, firefrost hatch. The guy selling it has relocated to Ireland. From the photos I've seen it looks a great car but photos can often be deceiving and I'd imagine it would be a nightmare if something went wrong
LukeZS96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 11:54 AM   #5
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
I think the owner is on here, or used to be & I think it's been well looked after.

But as you say, these things do have history of being quite sudden with throwing toys out the pram.

I personally wouldn't pay that much for it - given how it could be expensive if things do go wrong.
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 10:07 AM   #6
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Big ££ nice car though Andy the owner has been on and off selling for years

How do you value somthing like that. You could buy it and it blow up... Risky
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 11:53 AM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

But then to get to that specification it must have cost loads of dosh.

Like any s/h car, it is a gamble, I suppose breaking it would give you a few ££'s back if the worse happened.

Trouble is you do not see so many ZS's about now, can't remember when I last saw one driving past. Like the ZR's, but do see a few ZT's but not many of those.