theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 26-01-08, 06:53 PM   #51
SimonMGZS

SimonMGZS is on a distinguished road
i am currently working for sealey power products in bury st edmunds as a service engineer

i have worked for them since 2001 and the work is varied.

i have attached this link so people can have a look

http://www.sealey.co.uk/PLPageBuilde...GuestHomepage&
SimonMGZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-08, 07:05 PM   #52
afcbadam

afcbadam is on a distinguished road
gas fitter (and a bluddy good one)
afcbadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-08, 07:54 PM   #53
Mat C
Who watches the Watchmen?

Mat C is on a distinguished road
Started out as a decorator in 1994 then joined the Army (Royal Engineers) in 1996. Got medicaly discharged (shattered ankle) and got into doorman work at some local pubs and clubs whilst still doing a bit of decorating to top the wages up ! Then in 2005 after the July bombings in London i was asked to work at the BBC television centre as a close protection guard (bodyguard basicly). Was a good job but a restless one so i have now returned to decorating full time ! Not quite as exciting as being a CP guard but it's steady money, good hours and easy-ish !
Mat C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-08, 09:08 PM   #54
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
At the moment i am a print finisher working for Nevisprint in Fort William, have been for near 10 years now, 9 of them night shift Redundancy's looming but reckon i will be ok as i am about the hardest working ******* in my department and know my machines inside and out - one of the few who will try and fix em when they break down. Also been training to be a driving instructor, past first two test no bother but failed the final one in november and the first test has lapsed so have to do all three again
Old 26-01-08, 10:52 PM   #55
ZS B19LYB

ZS B19LYB is on a distinguished road
dnt think av answred this one lol. here goes anyway am a full time student studying business computing at cov uni and work as a sales consultant at Phones 4 u part time.
ZS B19LYB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-08, 11:24 PM   #56
grimmy

Fully trained Gardener to hnc level, work for a local authority which is crap, started in recent months to get into the training side of it so now helping out delivering vq's in horticulture to school kids which is pretty cool but have to go back to my normal crap after it recently applied to become a train driver less hassle twice the wages so fingers crossed
Old 26-01-08, 11:43 PM   #57
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
I can't believe that I've missed this one. Well, most of you know what I do...

I run an XPart AutoService Centre in Kent (between Sittingbourne and Rainham). I am the Managing Director and major share holder

Prior to running this garage I used to be in IT. My last job was suporting a programming language. I also, at times, made changes to it, particularly in the area of the database interface.

BTW Halski is the guy in the bright coloured rubber gloves in the two photos.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-08, 10:15 AM   #58
Fez

Fez is on a distinguished road
I work for EDS on Oracle HRMS and Payroll System. Its good fun and I am currently on the biggest Oracle enterprise in the world.
Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-08, 10:51 AM   #59
JIMZS180
Site Supporter

JIMZS180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGZS55 View Post
I'm lost with sammy's role!!

I'm currently a call centre team leader, have been for over 5 years. Before that I was a jack of all trades - whatever paid the bills. I've packed biscuits, built PC's, been a nationwide 24 hour on call courier driver, constructed fences, been a gas fitters mate - factory work etc. Settled with the call centre thing though - you meet everyone and I really enjoy it!!

currently in a similar role..dept leader in Norwich Union working in partnership with Barclays Bank......sounds grand but just means ..you phone them and get us!!!!!!
Old 27-01-08, 12:35 PM   #60
Xpower Grey 03

Xpower Grey 03 is on a distinguished road
Looking to sit my final interview to become a RICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor. Currently employed by Urban Vision, public private partnership between Salford City Council, Capita Symons and Morrison Construction (although I handed in my notice just over a week) Going back to private practice, money and work exp. too inviting (who knows maybe purchase a 180)

previous carreer was a building services enginneer, heating, electrics etc.
Xpower Grey 03 is offline   Reply With Quote