Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 15-07-08, 06:25 PM   #11
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLozMachine View Post
Tbh i didnt see you do anything wrong on xpf, so i think that was a bit out of order. Is it a permanent ban?
Yep Permanent

Dr Dave (Gasaxe) Flexing his Power i believe
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 06:34 PM   #12
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
That lot can be a bit funny, hence why I spat the dunny out at Steve about the subscription for .Org years ago (it's all for the benefit of folk down south, nothing at all for us Scots) and I'm hardly on XPF these days. If you're not in the clan you get flamed for nothing.

IMO you're better off banned matey, here is much better

And to answer the earlier question we have nothing to do with Hitler or his sites, so what did you say? Must have hit a nerve lol

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 06:50 PM   #13
mrt_04

mrt_04 is on a distinguished road
Well whatever happened Bob, you are welcome here
mrt_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 07:20 PM   #14
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
That lot can be a bit funny, hence why I spat the dunny out at Steve about the subscription for .Org years ago (it's all for the benefit of folk down south, nothing at all for us Scots) and I'm hardly on XPF these days. If you're not in the clan you get flamed for nothing.

IMO you're better off banned matey, here is much better

And to answer the earlier question we have nothing to do with Hitler or his sites, so what did you say? Must have hit a nerve lol

Well i started off as someone saying he had blown his car up because he had changed to 2nd at 100mph

then i changed the subject and said 35 in 30mph zone where its safe to do so is ok maybe not legal but the police wouldnt pull you over for it, And you know what thyere like on .org about speed i got pounced on by about 30 people saying i was wrong and my attitude to driving stank E.T.C.

Then one pesky little 19 year old tosser sends me a pm saying i was an idiot E.T.C. so i sent him a polite (not Pm back ((it had about 10 Swear words in BTW)) pm back which he didnt like, So he could dish it out but not take it, he then ran to the mods crying about it.

Next thing i kno i have a pm from a mod saying i was in trouble blah blah i basically told him in so many words to f-Off and cancel the damn account

Next thing i know im banned from .org and 5 mins later XPF too for no reason other than a small argument about something silly,that was it about working on a saturday, So the Daft mod team which is .org again banned me from theyre with the excuse "he caused trouble over on .org he will on XPF" and as Mrslozzmachine has said i did nothing really that wrong on theyre

what the mod team dont know is i signed back in again with an old account i set up ages ago and began to post again Stick that up ya ass moderation team haha Which as people clicked it was me started to fill up with emails saying it was wrong how they banned you for no reason E.T.C in the space of 1 day ive had 10 separate people go that was wrong

I knew i had this account here so i thought id sign on and use this as my my base forum and XPF as the second forum.

jeez thats the longest post ive ever ever made and it all makes sense tooo :lol:
Old 15-07-08, 08:27 PM   #15
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe, sounds like fun!

Ah well mate, it's a very friendly forum here, I'm sure you'll settle in fine
Old 15-07-08, 08:31 PM   #16
sarah

sarah is on a distinguished road
firstly welcome over here Bob
secondly ignore those bunch of dim wits on the forums, they are quick enough to do dish it out but once they get it back they dont like it, i know i dont have a car YET and ive joined few forums but thats purely for the fact that i am interested in cars, shows, and gaining my knowledge for when i do drive, myself have had a words with a few people but you know what? i left school years ago, if i wanted to continue being childish id go find a nursery or something, most the people on forums (not this one) are very defensive, and just lately theres loads of cocky chav sh!ts who are joining up and taking over.

i know you must be annoyed/angry right now but dont let it get to you, this site is whole damn better than those 2 you are banned from

my oh my.....
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 08:31 PM   #17
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
yer we are much cooler and down to earth than the other forums dude so welcome aboard obv that 19yo was a complete penis, obv not a clue! its not speed that kills....its using it in the wrong places i live by that and it works for me! lol

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-08, 08:33 PM   #18
sarah

talk about giving an opinion and stating the truth? if you cant handle the truth then f' off and go play or the motorway on something, have no time for people who bash away at genuine peeps!

my oh my.....
Old 15-07-08, 08:38 PM   #19
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
firstly welcome over here Bob
secondly ignore those bunch of dim wits on the forums, they are quick enough to do dish it out but once they get it back they dont like it, i know i dont have a car YET and ive joined few forums but thats purely for the fact that i am interested in cars, shows, and gaining my knowledge for when i do drive, myself have had a words with a few people but you know what? i left school years ago, if i wanted to continue being childish id go find a nursery or something, most the people on forums (not this one) are very defensive, and just lately theres loads of cocky chav sh!ts who are joining up and taking over.

i know you must be annoyed/angry right now but dont let it get to you, this site is whole damn better than those 2 you are banned from
I do like XPF although i hated Mg-rover.org had been trying for ages to have the accont closed on theyre bunch of mini hitlers the mod teams are

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadbaker View Post
yer we are much cooler and down to earth than the other forums dude so welcome aboard obv that 19yo was a complete penis, obv not a clue! its not speed that kills....its using it in the wrong places i live by that and it works for me! lol

Well my rule is drive to my limits of the road if i go over those set limits im gonna crash and die

Like i said in the piccies thread ill be trying my hardest to get my account reinstated on XPF and the Mod shafted

This is my new base forum and XPF will be the second one
Old 15-07-08, 08:40 PM   #20
sarah

and you know what? they never say it to you're face either, if they had the opportunity to they still wouldnt.

my oh my.....